• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hubspot CRM: New Contact Added Event Trigger not working

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzY1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzM1MTYwNTQzOTBmMzIi_pc
Hi Team,

I have been using Pabbly to integrate with HubSpot, and my flows were working fine until today. However, I am now facing an issue with the New Contact Added event trigger. It is randomly triggered 2-3 times for new contacts but not consistently for all new entries. This has caused my workflow to be put on hold.

I kindly request you to check this issue on priority and provide a resolution at the earliest.

Let me know if you need any additional information from me

Thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Sumaiya Sayed,

HubSpot has a trigger interval time of 10 minutes in your workflow. This means that every 10 minutes, Pabbly Connect checks for new contacts added to your HubSpot CRM account. If there are new contacts, your workflow will trigger accordingly. For example, if 3 contacts are added within the last 10 minutes, your workflow will trigger 3 times at the next check.
1726857708171.png

Have you added a new contact to your HubSpot account after September 20, 10:43:24 AM, that has not triggered your workflow?