• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HubSpot Integration All Contact Properties Not Importing

kevindennis

I have set up my Pabbly Connect webhook to "Create a Contact" within HubSpot, including mapping for "Website URL" to be filled with the "CompanyWebsite" from the data source (Dripify.io). Below is a screenshot of the HubSpot integration mapping that I am referencing.

1659190248046.png

When the Contact is created in HubSpot (as the webhook is triggered), everything that has been mapped is imported into HubSpot in the correct manner, however the "Website URL" field remains empty even though there is known data coming from the source (Dripify.io) and being mapped to this HubSpot property.

I also see that the HubSpot CRM App seems to be "Deprecated"... could this be causing the issue? All of the other mapping/import from the data source (Dripify.io) is still successfully occurring with the current Workflow. The Workflow successfully executed after I took this screenshot as well... except for mapping/import of the "Website URL" as I mentioned previously.

1659190632259.png

Has this been an issue in the past / is there a resolution I can pursue?

Thanks,
Kevin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kevindennis

Kindly share your registered email address with Pabbly along with the name of the workflow in whcih you are having such an issue. So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

Moreover, the deprecated (Red Exclamation mark)means the new version of the same action is now available. It is recommended to use the newer version.

The old versions are not removed until 10-12 months so you can continue to use them in the meantime and it will work normally. When you have the time it's good to upgrade to the newer versions of the same endpoint.

You can simply reconnect the action step once and can remap all the fields as you have set it up previously.

kevindennis

Hi @Supreme

The email which the workflow was created under is [email protected], but it is also shared with [email protected] via the Team Members option. There are 5 workflows with the same issue (all active workflows under the [email protected] account). One example would be the workflow named "CNCF Campaign 1 (under 2000 employees)".

Please advise on the issue with mapping for "Website URL" via the Pabbly HubSpot App, as described above.

Thanks,
Kevin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kevindennis

If you have added the property later then you need to reconnect the action step once to see the newly added properties in the action step.

So, kindly reconnect with the respective action step and try again.