• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HubSpot update contact

Trying to understand the output Pabbly is giving, see below screenshot.

1. Regarding the preview data, am I looking at the last update contact in HubSpot?
2. How can I retrieve the last updated fields?
3. How can I only let the flow trigger when a certain contact field is being updated, like 'Last date meeting booked'

1683024196480.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yumaheymans
2. How can I retrieve the last updated fields?
3. How can I only let the flow trigger when a certain contact field is being updated, like 'Last date meeting booked'
I am afraid Hubspot doesn't send the response in the webhook that any particular fields were get updated recently.

You can select the output fields to be shown in the webhook response by selecting the output properties.

bgraiyani

It trigger only last updated contact in 10 minute other all updated contact doesn't show in result for same 10 minute. It means we in last 10 minute, 5 contact update but we get only last one only.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bgraiyani

The trigger event retrieves the recently updated contact from the Hubspot action step within a 10-minute timeframe when the contact is updated.