• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Huge Problem with Task Firing hundreds of times!

omarei

I followed instructions from your videos and linked google sheets with OpenAi and whenever the webhook send event function hits, it consumed over 200 tasks in a couple of seconds. There seems to be a bug, this is not an issue with the workflow itself because i deleted it all thinking it was an error on my part, then i fired off another test and it flew from 500 to 800 tasks used up. This is a massive issue it also shot up my openAI usage from 4$ to 10$ in a matter of seconds. Please advise.

omarei

Is it possible that the webhook is conflicting with another workflow that exists? If so, how can I use google sheets in multiple workflows if the webhooks overlap? I am just guessing, but need to solve this soon since this is part of a larger project I am building. What do i do about the hundreds of tasks this issue used up?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @omarei

Can you please explain your concern briefly on how you are getting the response, along with the name of the workflow?

Supreme

Staff member
Please check your other thread for a similar query.

MartMeyer

Hello

Could you please assist this same problem occurred with a WhatsApp Workflow I'm setting up during testing and it consumed all my tasks.

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please assist this same problem occurred with a WhatsApp Workflow I'm setting up during testing and it consumed all my tasks.
Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?

Supreme

Staff member
Please see workflow URL;

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/IjU3NjUwNTZmMDYzNjA0MzA1MjZhNTUzMTUxMzAi_pc
I was testing it this morning and it fired up all my remaining tasks.

Please can you have a look and let me know.
It seems that within your workflow using the WhatsApp Cloud API, you've established a loop where the response you're receiving is the same as what you're sending.

Moreover, we've gone ahead and reset all your tasks temporarily. Please refrain from utilizing a loop-based workflow that could result in depleting your task resources.

1697607104378.png

1697607089859.png

MartMeyer

It seems that within your workflow using the WhatsApp Cloud API, you've established a loop where the response you're receiving is the same as what you're sending.

Moreover, we've gone ahead and reset all your tasks temporarily. Please refrain from utilizing a loop-based workflow that could result in depleting your task resources.

View attachment 33027

View attachment 33026
Hello Supreme

Thanks a lot for that. My dashboard still shows all tasks consumed.

Kind Regards,