• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

i’m on free plan i’m testing it i’m using zoho my flow is not triger

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @favouritefab

It seems like your filter condition didn't get corrected since the value which you have typed was containing a space and because of that, your workflow wasn't get processed completely.

Though we have corrected it and the filter is getting the value correctly. Please try the complete workflow once and let us know if you get stuck at any step further.

2022-04-22_17h33_53.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @favouritefab
gmail not show free is it in free plan i wanted to test

The Gmail action step is not free, it counts as a task in the execution.

As we can see from your filter condition in your workflow, you haven't passed it correctly. Though have made a small change in the filter type, kindly type the filter value again according to your use case and then try again.

2022-04-25_15h41_56.png