• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I am facing a problem in the lead segmentation of meetings booked on Calendly.

Dear Pabbly Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently using Pabbly to automate messaging and emails when someone books a meeting through Calendly. However, I have encountered a challenge that I need assistance with. My Calendly setup includes six different topics, each with its own booking option. Unfortunately, I am struggling to segment the leads based on the specific course topic they select during the booking process.

Could you please guide me on how to effectively segment these leads in Pabbly so that I can tailor the automation messages and emails according to the topic chosen by the user? Any insights or step-by-step instructions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support and assistance.

Best regards,

Subin

Staff member
Hey @digital.lalit !

For your concern, you can either create different workflows and use Filter step to distinguish each workflows for different courses-

1724327527972.png

Or if you want to work under one workflow itself, then you can use the Router module after the Calendly step and use it for different courses-

This will work for you as per your requirement to distinguish between the courses the user has applied for .