• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I am getting leads two different date formats

I have connected pabbly with Facebook ad leads to google sheets to automate updating leads. I have changed the date format with the date/time formatter from Africa/Abidjan to Asia/Kolkata, still on my google sheet i am facing double leads with the same lead being shown two times, one in the Africa/Abidjan time zone format and one with the Asia/Kolkata time zone format. I have tried creating new recconecting the workflow but it doesn't seem to be working out.

infigonss4.PNG
infigonss3.PNG
infigonss2.PNG
infigonss.PNG

I have tried changing the format in two ways, One with the date/time formatter and once with the {{pc_local_human_now}} format. With the date/time formatter i was having the issue of double leads as mentioned in the pictures above. One with the Africa/Abidjan time zone i.e +0000 and one with the Asia/Kolkata time zone i.e +05:30.
With the {{pc_local_human_now}} format instead of seeing actual dates I'm being shown time stamps interspaced with dates with the Africa/ Abidjan time zone. I'm connected pabbly for other clients too with the date/time formatter and i haven't been facing any issues.

I have multiple workflows connecting to the same sheet. 7 to be precise, each one for a different lead generation form. Could the issue be related to this by any chance?

Supreme

Staff member
Could you kindly share the URL of your workflow where you've attempted this process? This will help us examine the input and the action steps you've implemented to provide you with more effective assistance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vignesh Velappan

Can you please try using the Filter action step with the following filter type? Which will process only a single entry with the particular timezone.

1701931697797.png