• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I am looking for a trigger solution for ringing automatically keywordnotification of some specific twitter accounts through pabbly, automatic workflow

Jacques

I am looking for a trigger solution for ringing automatically keywordnotification of some specific twitter accounts through pabbly, automatic workflow

Jacques

Hi there, for ex: I would like to receive automatically tweets with some key words, such as "declaration", "signature","agreement", etc, from @Reuters or @AFPWorld, etc. Once these media will post their tweets, I can see automatically within mmseconds on the Pabbly dashboard without moving around my fingers on TweeterDeck. And it will be ideal if I can all my favorite twitter accounts in a such way, so all they post with my keywords will appear directly on Pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jacques

To get tweets from specific users from your Twitter account you can use the "Twitter: User Tweet" trigger event.

2023-01-17_15h12_29.png

For individual users, you can create a separate workflow.

Jacques

Hey @Jacques

To get tweets from specific users from your Twitter account you can use the "Twitter: User Tweet" trigger event.

View attachment 20486

For individual users, you can create a separate workflow.
Thanks for your response. While i still cannot figure out the next steps to follow on setups. Any idea or suggestions or suggested videos to follow the procedures?
Will really appreciate.

Jacques

Thanks for your response. While i still cannot figure out the next steps to follow on setups. Any idea or suggestions or suggested videos to follow the procedures?
Will really appreciate.
My question is quite simple, such as i need to set up an automate trigger of some specific keywords, such as earthquake, flood, tsunami, etc, while my following accounts post tweets with these words, i can be immediately and automatically notified on air table platform. Cause i need to keep their tweet record as well. How to set up these triggers with correspondent actions? That is my concern.

Supreme

Staff member
My question is quite simple, such as i need to set up an automate trigger of some specific keywords, such as earthquake, flood, tsunami, etc, while my following accounts post tweets with these words, i can be immediately and automatically notified on air table platform. Cause i need to keep their tweet record as well. How to set up these triggers with correspondent actions? That is my concern.
Kindly use the Router action step to process the tweets for your customized message.