• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I am not getting web hook response in Pabbly from google sheet for test event, someone can help ?

Mukesh

I have used proper information in setting up the integration with google sheet and Pabbly, and tried a lot but not getting web hook response for test event, please help me asap

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mukesh

Kindly share the name of the workflow in which you are not able to configure the trigger/action step? Also, share your registered email address with Pabbly in which the workflow exists.

Mukesh

Thanks for your response, it's getting very frustrating experience. Also I am stuck in this issue from last 3 days and tried to contact support many times but still didn't get any solution. Here is the details:

name of the workflow: Raksha-walk-2022-G-sheet-twillio
egistered email address with Pabbly in which the workflow exists: [email protected]

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mukesh

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't captured the webhook response of Google Sheets' trigger event yet.

So, kindly watch the tutorial video again and capture the webhook response correctly as mentioned in the video.

(Watch the first and last part of the video)

If the issue still persists then kindly record a short video for the same. So that we can look into the step in which you are not able to capture the webhook response.

Mukesh

Hey @Mukesh

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't captured the webhook response of Google Sheets' trigger event yet.

So, kindly watch the tutorial video again and capture the webhook response correctly as mentioned in the video.

If the issue still persists then kindly record a short video for the same. So that we can look into the step in which you are not able to capture the webhook response.
I am doing everything in the same way and already watched this video many times. when I am doing the initial setup in google sheet, then after entering web hook url and trigger column, then when I click on 'send test' nothing is happening there in both Google sheet and pabbly, for your response I have recorded a video for this process please have a look and solve this asap.

Last edited:

Mukesh

I am doing everything in the same way and already watched this video many times. when I am doing the initial setup in google sheet, then after entering web hook url and trigger column, then when I click on 'send test' nothing is happening there in both Google sheet and pabbly, for your response I have recorded a video for this process please have a look and solve this asap. I am not able to attach recorded video here
Hey @Mukesh

Mukesh

Hey @Mukesh

it seems like Pabbly has some issues with safari, I just tried the same process on chrome browser and it's working well but but new issue, but now new issue; I inserted one url in message body but when it delivers then it's not active link, it's like content

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mukesh

Perhaps on your Safari Browser, you might have multiple Google Accounts logged in and because of that your Google Sheet Might not be able to send the data to the workflow.

Kindly try to capture the webhook response in the Incognito Mode of your browser and try again.

it's working well but but new issue, but now new issue; I inserted one url in message body but when it delivers then it's not active link, it's like content
As per Twilio's API documentation the"Send SMS" action event can only send the message in plain text only.

But you can try the "Send MMS" action event to send the image URL.