• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I am using ship station automation. I need a list of fulfillment actions to be set which is there in shipstation API but not in Pabbly connect

msanyukta

I am getting the fulfillment id, and order id data. I need a tracking number to use it. List fulfillment action gives that option. But it is not available. How i can get the tracking number then?

msanyukta

Hey @msanyukta

Could you please let us know if you're working on retrieving the fulfillment details for the specific order? If that's the case, could you please go ahead and submit the request to add the action step right here? https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Feature-Request
Yes, I'm trying to retrieve the tracking number using the order number. I tried this using the endpoint shared in Shipstation API. The endpoint is list fulfillment. I couldn't get that in Pabbly Connect. Also, I need to access all carrier details as well. Not checked yet the endpoint for that

msanyukta

Yes, I'm trying to retrieve the tracking number using the order number. I tried this using the endpoint shared in Shipstation API. The endpoint is list fulfillment. I couldn't get that in Pabbly Connect. Also, I need to access all carrier details as well. Not checked yet the endpoint for that
I have submitted that request. Please tell me when it will be available. Since my clients need that ASAP

Supreme

Staff member
As soon as our integration team adds the feature you've requested to the platform, we'll notify you right away.