• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I cannot receive calendly data correctly

Kike Jurado

Hellow! I'm trying to connect calendly to a google sheet. The problem is that when i do a test in calendly i cannot receive the information correctyly:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-12 a las 15.11.04.png

It says "permission denied"

What can i do?

Thanks!!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Kike Jurado

Kindly try recapturing the webhook response once and then try again. You can also refer to the following video tutorial for the same.

Also, tell us are you using the paid subscription of Calendly for the same.

itsbrian

Hey @Supreme thanks for the video. I saw this page from Calendly about the v1 API being phased out by September 30th.

A couple questions:
  • How does this affect existing workflows using the v1 API key?

• Are the specific instructions on how to update to API v2?

1660174529972.jpg

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @itsbrian

We have updated Calendly's integration on the platform with version 2 as per the new update, kindly review the action events and let us know if that works for you.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Kike Jurado @jiteshd @itsbrian

We have updated Calendly's trigger event and deprecated the older one whereas it should work accordingly to fetch the invitee for other users at a time.

Kindly try to give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Oleksandr

Hi everyone, I had the same issue a few days ago, until I switched to the updated version of Calendly, I can confirm that its working.