• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I can't see Chat API from my list of "Triggers"

samediamba

Thanks guys for the awesome product. I don't seem to see chat API from the list of triggers. Any alternative to this? Or is it just me?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @samediamba !

We are sorry, but we do not support Chat API application anymore with us.

As an alternative for it, you can check out for 360Dialog, WATI, WhatsApp by AiSensy, WhatsApp Cloud API, and many more here https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/, for which we do have integration with us.

For reference, you can check on this video tutorial-

Hope, this works for you.