• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I connected to IG for Business from Facebook Page without having to log in via IG. Because I connected both together

stevenphan

I connected to IG for Business from Facebook Page without having to log in via IG. Because I connected both together. However, I can't find my IG and I used the ID but got an error. Do I need to log in to IG for Business to grant permission?
1728989318237.png

Preeti Paryani

Hello @stevenphan

Kindly provide us with the concerned workflow URL so we can look into the issue and assist you accordingly.

Although, you can add a new connection with Instagram and check if it solves the issue.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @stevenphan

No, if IG for Business isn't connected to Facebook connection with those pages can not be established. To establish a connection with Instagram for Business you have be login to the specific Instagram account and automatically get connected.

Refer to this tutorial from 7:18 timestamp to learn more about setting up a connection with Instagram -

stevenphan

I have an IG account but my facebook page is having problems. Can't log in directly from IG for business.
Hello @stevenphan

No, if IG for Business isn't connected to Facebook connection with those pages can not be established. To establish a connection with Instagram for Business you have be login to the specific Instagram account and automatically get connected.

Refer to this tutorial from 7:18 timestamp to learn more about setting up a connection with Instagram -

stevenphan

Hello @stevenphan

Unfortunately, this way making a connection would not be possible that way.
I have a new problem, I manage many different accounts. Although I have selected the correct account, when I post, it appears to another account. I checked and it is the wrong ID. Please help me solve this problem. Same management account but it's the wrong business.
1729159872965.png
1729159879030.png

stevenphan

I have a new problem, I manage many different accounts. Although I have selected the correct account, when I post, it appears to another account. I checked and it is the wrong ID. Please help me solve this problem. Same management account but it's the wrong business.
View attachment 48669View attachment 48670
How to choose the correct ID for the business to choose, if I register the wrong one it will greatly affect my work process.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @stevenphan

Can you please provide us with the workflow URL in which you have noticed the issue? Please mention other details like a few Instagram account names and the correct ID associated with them.

Also, if you can record and share a short screen recording explaining the issue it would be a lot helpful.

stevenphan

Hello @stevenphan

Can you please provide us with the workflow URL in which you have noticed the issue? Please mention other details like a few Instagram account names and the correct ID associated with them.

Also, if you can record and share a short screen recording explaining the issue it would be a lot helpful.
To clarify, I manage quite a few IG for Business accounts. Even though I had selected the correct business to post to, it was posted to another business on my list. However, I moved that account to a personal page with fewer IG for Business accounts and it worked fine.
Link here: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzMTA0MzE1MjZlNTUzMDUxMzAi_pc
1729217591136.png

Preeti Paryani

Hello @stevenphan

To assist you effectively in resolving the issue, please provide the following details:

1. Instagram Page Details: Share the Instagram pages you’re experiencing issues with, along with the correct associated IDs.
  2. Demonstration Video: Attach a video that clearly shows the problem—specifically, selecting a particular Instagram page for publishing a photo, but the photo ends up being published on a different page.

Having this information will greatly help us troubleshoot and rectify the issue. Thank you!