• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I could not auto update task on Clickup from Google Sheets

Rainie

Hi,

I have google sheet where I have updated numbers, and I would like to automatically sync a selected data from Google sheet to update a specific custom field of Clickup task.

The data test sent between GG Sheets & Clickup all are fine, but don't know why the Clickup task (custom field) is not auto synchronized with Google sheet data as it should does whenever the new data updated in Google sheet.

Can anyone advise me on this please?

Thank you so much in advance,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rainie

We have contacted the ClickUp support team, till now we haven't gotten any response from them. Though we have contacted their support team on accounts service chat regarding the concern.

Thanks

unnamed.png

I’m facing issue with creating a workflow and getting a error message.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 13.48.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 13.48.50.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 57

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Livin’ Harmony

We looked into your action step and it seems like you might not have passed the tags in the correct format and because of that, the 400 error is occurring.

Documentation of Mailchimps Error message - https://mailchimp.com/developer/marketing/docs/errors/

Kindly try again with a different email address by re-capturing the webhook response. You might have deleted the respective email address from your account.

2021-11-30_17h49_03.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rainie

We got the response from Clickup's support team and it seems like the API can only update one custom field at a time.

So as of now, we have to depreciate the action event. But you can use the action event without "Custom fields".

unnamed.png

Atish Hire

Hi,

I have google sheet where I have updated numbers, and I would like to automatically sync a selected data from Google sheet to update a specific custom field of Clickup task.

The data test sent between GG Sheets & Clickup all are fine, but don't know why the Clickup task (custom field) is not auto synchronized with Google sheet data as it should does whenever the new data updated in Google sheet.

Can anyone advise me on this please?

Thank you so much in advance,
did u got your answer as I am also looking solution for this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Atish Hire

I would like to inform you that it's not possible to use a custom field in the "update task" action event of the ClickUp application.

However, to use the custom field, you can use the "set custom field value" action event in the ClickUp application.

1683551611693.png

Please keep in mind that the API can only update one custom field at a time. So, you would need to create a separate "set custom field value" action event for each custom field that you want to update.