• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I have a question for connecting Stackby To Flowlu, I have a detailed example.

humantab

I'm having trouble creating automation to work with my data.
In the Custom Fields section of the CRM Organizations section.
When I use the api in pabbly connect, something is incomplete, i.e. there is no Custom Fields I created.
because I have to heart I'll put the values in the Custom Fields I created with Automation.
I attached a ready sample A sample video is here for you to watch.

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

Attachments

• 2-12-2021_xo9CmE0ck9-1.jpg
    2-12-2021_xo9CmE0ck9-1.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 65

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @humantab

Our integration is currently looking into the possibility to add the custom fields in the action event. So, please give us some time to add the custom fields to it.

Thanks

Hermes

@humantab Pabbly displays the custom fields that are created under all accounts. I see you dont have the ability to create custom fields there

humantab

Hey @humantab

Our integration is currently looking into the possibility to add the custom fields in the action event. So, please give us some time to add the custom fields to it.

Thanks
Thank you very much. This part, I believe it will be a great addition to automation.

I will wait