• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I need to do 2 different integrations with 2 different software requiring webhooks

I would like to have 2 different sources requiring webhooks to send lines to Infusionsoft. But I only have one webhook.

How can I do that ?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @patricewellhoff !

You can use a Filter Module, to filter the response on the basis of the events you want to flow in your workflow.

For your reference, you can check on this video tutorial for Filter-

Hey @patricewellhoff !

You can use a Filter Module, to filter the response on the basis of the events you want to flow in your workflow.

For your reference, you can check on this video tutorial for Filter-

Hi Subin,
I have multiple forms that submit different data. When I try to 'catch' the data from each with a webhook, I get the same URL when I use the webhook option in the workflow multiple times. So when I set the second form to use the webhook url, the first 'catch' of data is not functioning properly. Is there a way to have multiple URL's / webhooks? If not, how will I know which workflow is triggered with that same webhook URL? Am I missing something obvious? Thank you in advance for your help. :)

- Daniel

Subin

Staff member
Hey @DRadulescu !

We have replied you back over the ticket.

Please do check on your email and and reply us there.

Best Regards.