• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I set workflow but it sheet not respond

safargenie

Your Task History ID
Hello Sir/ Ma'am
I set a workflow with whatsapp Api & google sheet. I want that when customer trip will start then before 1 day google sheet respond to customer whatsapp msg. I set workflow but it sheet not respond kindly check it and help us.
We provide our google sheet link Click Here & check
Our Google Sheet
Pabbly work flow check it

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/WBBRYwdQA2AASgRuUQ5XcFpOBwMDWlY0UElWRAcIUSkGSFMoUBEMZgtHBCYDRANiXhdQOgJeAzsMGFdTBlBTIF1HABJcX1AqWxYCeQVUW2hYBlF5B2Y#

Attachments

• sheet.png
    sheet.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 4
  • workflow.png
    workflow.png
    86 KB · Views: 5

Luv

Staff member
Hello @safargenie

It appears that the Delay date you entered is not in correct format. Kindly refer to the image below,

1726038616679.png

For rectifying this issue, you can use Date/Time Formatter to Format Date and Time Zone and the use that response in the delay. You can do the same as mentioned in the image below.

1726039362257.png

You can learn more about Date/Time Formatter here -

Let us know if this works for you.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @safargenie

We have made a few changes in your workflow according to your requirement. Kindly make a few test entries for tomorrow or day after tomorrow and let us know if you get the messages delivered in time.

Awaiting your positive response.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @safargenie

As we have checked on our end we have noticed that after subtracting one day from the trip start date, the calculated date and time falls before the workflow trigger time.

As a result, the message can't be sent further. Please refer to the attached screenshot for more information.

4.png

latest.png