• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

i shared my automation for gmail documents sent to drive to other account that i purchased sucscrption i need help fixing it please!

alaa bebar

I shared my automation for Gmail documents sent to drive to another account that I purchased subscription i need help fixing it, please!
here's my workflow

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar

After sharing or duplicating the workflow, we recommend making adjustments to the trigger and action steps to reinitiate the automation process. Additionally, kindly specify the point at which you encounter challenges or errors in your automation.

alaa bebar

I paid for the services I expect someone from the support team to help me fix my automation, and at least guide me through the process via Zoom