• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I tried to create t-shirt order on printful, but all new order become draft

nicktsai

I tried to create t-shirt order on Printful via pabbly , but all new order become draft instead of live
how do I automatically approve those order

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nicktsai

Kindly pass the State Code and Zip code in the given format with the Zip code accordingly and then try again.

1713942861498.png

nicktsai

I did; when I was testing, I typed in the country code manually rather than using the info from the input; the step was successfully executed, but it can only create a draft order.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nicktsai

It appears that the Product Variant ID you are passing doesn't exist in your Printful, kindly check again and then try again.

1713943872758.png

nicktsai

it does exist, otherwise i wont' see any draft order like this in my printful account, the issue is the draft

Attachments

• download (18).png
    download (18).png
    77.5 KB · Views: 14

nicktsai

to find the product id, you just find the product in variant then use the map to switch to the id, i used that to create a table

Attachments

• download (20).png
    download (20).png
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
  • download (19).png
    download (19).png
    24.6 KB · Views: 9

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The ID you are mapping is different from the one you get when enabling the mapping button. You are mapping 4019, while the ID associated with the Variant is 12876. Please map the correct Variant ID and try again.

nicktsai

12876 is the wrong ID, it created Unisex Staple T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas 3001 (Athletic Heather / 5XL) , which is the wrong color and oversized option,
what I want is black ,L , so my number was right
also, it was still created as a draft, so it didn't changed anything

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    297.9 KB · Views: 8

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing this information. Please allow us some time to look into your concern. We will get back to you with an update soon. In the meantime, kindly refrain from making any changes to your workflow.

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for the update @nicktsai, we are checking on the option to provide the order status as confirmation to skip the draft.

Please allow us sometime.