• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to add uploaded images from a form on an specific section of a document

What should I put on Locatio Index so the image gets placed right were I want it to be?
Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 13.19.51.png

I wanted each image to be place there, currently I only manage to add the image at the beggining

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 13.11.49.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 13.11.49.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 13.11.49.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 10

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Alexruizc94

If you're looking to add an image to your preferred location in Google Docs, check out this helpful video tutorial. It breaks down the process and provides you with the step-by-step logic to seamlessly insert images into your Google Docs.

Hey @Alexruizc94

If you're looking to add an image to your preferred location in Google Docs, check out this helpful video tutorial. It breaks down the process and provides you with the step-by-step logic to seamlessly insert images into your Google Docs.

I've tried using those steps however he doesn't use google forms on the video... I believe I should use Imgur for additional steps but is not working either, is there any other option?

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 12.59.52 (2).png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Alexruizc94

As I can see from your workflow the Ingur action step seems to be working fine. Please give it a try now and let us know if the issue still persists.

1705648289084.png