• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to connect paytab tp kajabi.

kabeeb

Paytab not showing in the list of Apps, is it still supported?

I want to connect to google, was redirected to the software by google, created the account only for paytab not to appear in app list

kabeeb

I saw it but I didn't see the app in the apps section?

Attachments

• ert.png
    ert.png
    40 KB · Views: 26

kabeeb

ideally, this means I could use paytabs as an trigger. this screenshot is from your page. but now you are saying I can't use paytab to start, what do I do

Attachments

• asf.PNG
    asf.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 27
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @kabeeb

You can check the below link for all the available triggers and actions for Paytab and Kajabi integration.

Since we don't have any triggers so we can't support them.

Please let me know which trigger event you want to add in the Paytab. Kindly submit the request in the hellonext (https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application). Our team will create it for you based on their availability.