• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to integrate pabbly subscription billing into my spayee account .

amit tiwari

I want to integrate pabbly subscription billing into my spayee account ,
i want to make all transactions by pabbly subscription billing plans.
i talked in spayee they told me its currently not possible

Please help me in this

Hello,

We request you to share you extended use case with us so that we can assist you accordingly. Also, we would like to let you know that Pabbly Subscription Billing offers open API using which you can achive your use case.

amit tiwari

I want to use pabbly Subscription Billing as a payment gateway in spayee, i have different courses and i will sell this courses by using psb

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Amit,
Yes, you can process the payment through PSB but, you will need to list your courses as products/plans on Pabbly as well. Then you can embed the unique checkout pages generated for each course in your website so that the payment can go through PSB and after successful payment, you can redirect your customers to your website only.

Can we hop a call to discuss the use case with you? so that we can assist you better with this.
Kindly let us know your thoughts, so we can proceed further.