• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I want to know how to integrate magicbricks & 99acres leads to Google Sheets

Hi,
I am into real estate and I am using various platforms to generate leads in the industry-relevant media are Magicbricks.com, 99acres.com, Housing.com and they are used for leads generation ... I would like to add the new incoming leads to google sheets and integrate with sendmails.io and Whatsapp API when the need lead is added to the google sheet.
Please let me know if anyone who can help me with this integration.

Thank You!
Mohammed Sufiyan

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @askmohammeds,

You would have to create three separate workflows for each application: Magicbricks, 99acres, and Housing.com, and capture their leads through their dedicated trigger applications.

To save those leads in your Google Sheets spreadsheet, you need to set up Google Sheets as your action application, as shown in the video shared below. Only the second half is relevant for your use case.

You can then add the SendMails action application to your workflow with whichever event you want.
1695156221755.png

At last you can add WhatsApp cloud API action application to your workflow to send WhatsApp messages.