• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I would like to know about the linkage between GMB and Instagram.

Hello.

I want to create a system where if I post on Instagram it will also be posted on Google My Business (GMB).

1, There is no "Create what new post" section in the GMB settings. Where is it located?

2,I want to post a photo and text together to Google My Business.
Is it only possible to link images in Pablly?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 41

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @morichan05

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Further, you can pick any of the action events according to your requirement from GMB action events.

2022-05-19_12h58_01.png

Thank you!

テキストと画像を同時にGMBに投稿できますか?
私が知る必要があるのはそれだけです!その部分を教えてください。

My English is poor and I don't understand the details of the video. Sorry!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @morichan05

You can only post Images in your GMB from Instagram. Please check out the following video tutorial for your better understanding.