• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

If I pay for Ultimate license can I use Pabbly connect with many Salesforce orgs?

Paco

I have different clients with their own Salesforce Orgs each.
If I have the ultimate license for Pabbly Connect could I theoretically use my unlimited connections to do one or many automations for each of the orgs I handle?
Org 1 with Facebook
Org 2 with Asana
Org 3 with Instagram
Org 4 with Mailchimp, etc
Is this possible?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have different clients with their own Salesforce Orgs each.
If I have the ultimate license for Pabbly Connect could I theoretically use my unlimited connections to do one or many automations for each of the orgs I handle?
Org 1 with Facebook
Org 2 with Asana
Org 3 with Instagram
Org 4 with Mailchimp, etc
Is this possible?
Yes, that is possible.

You should first signup here for the free account of Pabbly Connect where you will get 100 tasks every month and test the application fully before going ahead to get a plan - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

It would be great if could take some time and watch the below videos for the Pabbly Connect overview. They will clear all your doubts about the working principle of Pabbly Connect -