• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"If Then, or Else..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

em-admin

Im trying to achieve the outcome in a MIDDLE of a flow:

- if Calendly field 1 is NOT blank, then return "HELLO" text + Calendly field 1 value + Calendly field 2 value + send to a row/cell in Google Sheets

- if Calendly field 1 IS blank, then return Calendly field 2 value only + send to row/cell in Google Sheets

I looked up for guidelines about using Router but:

- it says Router cannot be added in a middle of a flow, needs to be last step... what's a point of having Router as a last step if we cant apply returned data to following steps?

and I cant even figure how to achieve the outcome with the Router anyway... can you help?

thanks

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @em-admin

In that case, we recommend you use the Default Value action step which will pass a predefined value when some fields are not filled from the API response.

em-admin

sorry let me give more details

- if Calendly field 1 is NOT blank, then return "HELLO" text + Calendly field 1 value + Calendly field 2 value + send to a row/cell in Google Sheets

- if Calendly field 1 IS blank, then return Calendly field 2 value only + send to row/cell in Google Sheets

once again, the step is in a middle of a flow, so Router doesn't seem to work. how do I achieve these outcomes?

em-admin

this isnt helpful! why are you ignoring the point that I said this actions needs to happen in THE MIDDLE of the flow? your Router example does not let me add any following steps!

here, I created this flow

step 1: Calendly
step 2: whatever needs to happen there
step 3: Google Sheets

in Message field we need to achieve:

- IF "Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 0 Answer" field is NOT blank, return, "VERIFIED CLIENT: Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 0 Answer"

- IF "Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 1 Question" field is ALSO not blank, return, "VERIFIED CLIENT: Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 0 Answer | MESSAGE: Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 1 Question"

- IF "Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 0 Answer" field is BLANK but "Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 1 Question" is NOT blank, return, MESSAGE: Res5 Resource Questions And Answers 1 Question"

- IF both fields are BLANK, return nothing

how do we achieve this outcome?

Attachments

• 2024-07-14_14h00_21.png
    2024-07-14_14h00_21.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.