• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Import Google sheet data from one sheet to another

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if someone could help - I have 25 workflows that are bringing in Google My Business reviews into there own google sheets. I want to create a workflow that will consolidate all these sheets into one new sheet, which I believe I can do with pabbly. What I also need to do, is at the time of the row being created in the new sheet, the last cell on the row needs to be populated with the name of the spreadsheet/file where it was imported from. Is that possible?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @searchdusoleil

For your concern, you can try to make an additional column in your desired sheet as "Google Sheet Name" and in every workflow's add row action step, you can manually add the name of the Google Sheets for every workflow. Will that work for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestion - I managed to get the last cell populated in the first sheet by using an array in the header

"=ArrayFormula(IF(ROW(B:B)=1,"sheetname",IF(ISBLANK(B:B),"","sheetname")))" This works fine for me - but;

- I am having trouble with the copying from one sheet to a different spreadsheet - is that possible, or does it have to be a different sheet in the same spreadsheet?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @searchdusoleil

You try copying the sheet with the help of Google Sheets "Copy the sheet" action event for your workflow.

2021-09-25_11h12_08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.