• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Import post comment from Telegram into Google Sheets

mauricee

Hi. Can u help me. I using Pabbly connect Telegram and GSheets. Its working with messages in chat or bot good. But i need to import comments from post in specific public to Google Sheets like messages do. Is it real? Also why message date looks like '1689163820' , hw to do it in DD.MM.YYYY 00:00:00 way?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
But i need to import comments from post in specific public to Google Sheets like messages do. Is it real?
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "importing comments from a post in a specific public"?

Also why message date looks like '1689163820' , hw to do it in DD.MM.YYYY 00:00:00 way?
The date is coming in Timestamp format; you can change it using a Date/Time Formatter.
1689183382625.png

mauricee

Look. I have a post in Telegram channel. And people comments them ( Discussion post. I need to I need these comments to be duplicated in an excel table (namely, Name, nickname, am comment and time). i hope it understandable
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "importing comments from a post in a specific public"?

The date is coming in Timestamp format; you can change it using a Date/Time Formatter.
View attachment 28492Look. I have a post in Telegram channel. And people comments them ( Discussion post. I need to I need these comments to be duplicated in an excel table (namely, Name, nickname, am comment and time). i hope it understandable

1689183802222.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For this, you will have to set up a new workflow, create a new bot and add the bot to the group from which you want to capture the comments.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
can u explain me how o set up bot to capture the comment from specific post , please
Capturing comments of a specific post is not possible. However, by following the instructions provided in the video shared below and setting up the Telegram trigger as demonstrated, you will be able to capture all the comments (messages) posted on the discussion group.

Here is the link to the video: