• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

In zapier, I have already created my official 5 Stars Reputation Zap integration, how do I do it in Pabbly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @5 Stars Reputation

At present, the integration for 5 Star Reputation is unavailable on the platform. However, you have the option to submit a request for the integration to be added by posting it here on the platform. Your contribution will aid in expanding the platform's capabilities to include the desired 5 Star Reputation integration. https://pabbly.featureos.app/

Hi, thank you for getting back to me...but maybe I am confused or I did not explain myself correctly before. . It is not for Pabbly to do it. I need to implement my platform ( 5 Stars) to work with Pabbly.

In Zapier I went to the development mode and I did this. I created the 5 Stars Reputation template, so that other users can use zapier to connect their crm, gsheet... to 5 Stars Reputation and 5 Stars will be able to import all the contacts on a regular basis.

What I need to do is to be able to have the contacts imported via Pabbly app into 5 stars. Similar to what I have already done with zapier.

For example, wishes to connect their Gsheet or their Crm, they go to Zapier and create the connection between gsheet/crm with 5 stars reputation via zapier, and when this zap is done, 5 stars can import all the data automatically.

This is the main reason why I purchased Pabbly, so I can develop this connection and offer Pabbly as a way to connect with 5 Stars. thank you again :)

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
If you want to run your application on the platform to send the data via API then you can simply try suing the API by Pabbly action step.

1700653732975.png