• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Inbuilt Action that depends on value from previous Inbuilt Action

n4cer500

Hi all

Is it possible to create an inbuilt action that relies on a selected value from a previous inbuilt action?

I have one dropdown that's being correctly populated, but I need to populate another dropdown based on the selected value from the first.

How can I specify this?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

P

PabblyMember3

It seems you want to display multiple dropdown fields in an action which you can do with Inbuilt actions.

Just create an inbuilt action for the first dropdown field and create another one by inheriting the first one and so on.

Note: All the dependent inbuilt actions needs to be inherited while configuring the Action so that dropdown fields can work properly.

Read more about configuring inbuilt actions here: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/configure-inbuilt-actions.2430/