• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity and Google Sheet

superproxy

Hi Infinity Team! I have 2 different goals to achieve here.

Goal 1. When values are updated in infinity the values that is equal to google sheets should be also updated.

Problem:
1. I was able to capture the exact value that was updated in the infinity list however I cannot find any criteria or primary key that I can used to point the exact row and column to be updated.
1726224385566.png

Goal 2. Vice Versa of goal 1. I want to update infinity list when a specific column on my google sheet is updated.

Problem:
1. I was just able to catch few columns from my google sheet using pabbly connect webhook. I am trying to capture all the data from my column for me to be able to map the fields on my infinity workflow. There are atleast column A-Z that I need to capture here.

1726224613553.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @superproxy

We already have a video related to this use case on our YouTube Channel. You will have to use Lookup Table module in your workflow changing updating the values in Infinity.

As this video is for your Goal 2, you can do the opposite for updating rows in Google Sheets when value is updated in Infinity list.

Let us know if this works for you.