• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity App Integration

Hi there,
I have been using Zapier and have found Pabbly and I have signed up.
I am integrating the Infinity App into a workflow.
Basically I want to obtain data from a form on our website (that is all ok for me) and then create a client card in Infinity if it is a new customer.

so workflow would be
1. Form submitted via Webhook
2. Infinity checked (does the customer card exist)
Y - add notes of the form to the client card
N - create the client card with name, phone, address etc and notes from the form.
3. Add to other systems, e.g. EDM, SMS

I just need help with the infinity step as I am unsure of what to do

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

1. Form submitted via Webhook
2. Infinity checked (does the customer card exist) - You mean to say attribute/Item?
Y - add notes of the form to the client card Kindly elaborate on how you want to add a note?

Kindly let us know so that we can design your workflow at our end and can guide you accordingly.

2. Infinity checked (does the customer card exist) - You mean to say attribute/Item? YES that is correct does the item exist in the folder, i.e. the attribute to check would be email address.
Y - add notes of the form to the client card Kindly elaborate on how you want to add a note? I will have an attribute called notes which will be a long text field. So we can populate data from the form to this item.

So our attributes in the folder would be:
Firstname
Surname
Email
Mobile Phone
School/Organisation/COmpany
Address 1
Address 2
Suburb
State
Postcode
Country
Notes

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

Please check out the following shared workflow for your above-mentioned use case, in the 2nd router(N) you can add the SMS application according to your requirement.

Kindly check the action steps accordingly and let us know if you get stuck at any step.