• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity Item Value update to Google Sheet

superproxy

Hello Pabbly Team,

I am trying to create an automatic update of the data that I have in google sheet once an Item is update in the infinity. However I just manage to capture the exact updated data on my infinity list using Values updated as trigger. How can I capture a whole row of data on my infinity list? Thanks in advance for your answer.

1726567057159.png

superproxy

PS: I need a primary key to match it on the google sheet data that I have and if it matches, it can proceed to update the exact item in the fields of my google sheet.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @superproxy

You can utilize "Get Item" action step for infinity in the next step so in order to get all the details of the updated item.

1726573817444.png

You can then map those details in Google Sheet "Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" and then "Update Rows". You will need to turn on the "Map" button to map the Item ID from previous step.

Let us know if it works for you.