• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity labels with email parser

Status
Not open for further replies.

llisa000

Is anyone using Infinity with the Email parser? I am getting the error below when I try to update a label.

Invalid data "Label Name" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'Label Name'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @llisa000

Could you please share the workflow name and the screenshot of the error which you getting while updating. So that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

llisa000

Sure, the Workflow is Email Parser and I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• Snip20210720_1.png
    Snip20210720_1.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Snip20210720_2.png
    Snip20210720_2.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 63

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @llisa000

In the Infinity Create item step, you need to pass the step in double-quotes. Please check the following screenshot -

2021-07-22_13h18_06.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @llisa000

Could you please confirm that the custom fields you have made from Infinity are of Plain text type or not? Though the fields should be plain text type from your account as the Infinity API accepts that only.

2021-07-22.png

2021-07-23_11h58_01.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @llisa000

Yes, we definitely try to involve the "label" property type for the field in our future updates.

Thanks for understanding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.