• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Infinity shows all fields in board instead of all fields in a folder

infospray

Infinity shows all fields in board instead of all fields in a folder...
... and I would rather have that it did not 😄

Problem is that we have a lot of fields in a board... but only a few fields in each folder.

And every time we have to make a change, we have to look through all the fields in the folder, and look for the relevant ones.

Also... when there is a label field (but not in use in the folder)... we still have to select it or the step won't go through. Even though that label field is not used in the folder.

See short video her:

infospray

Ok... a bit more that isn't working.

Here I am using a Router step, and it doesn't load the label fields.

Also... It would be great to be able to fill out a look up field (a connection between to folders).

This Client field:

Is actually a look up field to an item inside our Clients folder.

Can I just supply an Item ID? It looks like it expects an array of urls?!?

Supreme

Staff member
Please refer to the following thread once where we have mentioned how you can pass the Label in the Infinity action step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @infospray

We have added a new action step in the Infinity action step to Update the Item.

1675079711818.png

infospray

I'm circling back to this...

Yes I did have a look at the thread you linked to... but it was useless...
Yes I can update labels fields in Pabbly - but that's not really what my original question was about.

Infinity are using BOARDS.

Inside a BOARD are multiple FOLDERS.

Each FOLDER has some FIELDS.

The problem when using Pabbly is that whenever I have to update an ITEM inside a FOLDER...

I see ALL the fields in the entire BOARD.

Not just the fields that are on that FOLDER.

And since I cannot have blank value for the label fields, I have to enter a value in ALL label fields.

Even though that label field is NOT in that folder.

This works perfectly in Zapier, where only the fields in that folder is displayed.

While you insist on showing ALL fields of the BOARD even though only a handful are being used in the FOLDER.

So...

I would LOVE if you could update the Infinity to only show the fields that are in the folder.

It would make more sense, and it would probably be a super easy fix as you can quickly get a list of fields in the folder through the API.

Supreme

Staff member
We regret to inform you that currently, it is not possible to refresh the listing of custom fields in the action step. We have thoroughly examined this issue at our end, and unfortunately, we were unable to find a solution or workaround.

We understand the importance of having an accurate and up-to-date listing of fields, especially within specific folders, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.