• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Initial setup and testing

MMP

Hi
I am testing your product with Gravity Forms in WP and Infusionsoft (KEAP).
I have successfully created the links and the data from GF. This includes a user email which is the same user email in KEAP which is also their login to WP site.
I am linked to KEAP and need it to map to the user that has completed the form to then have a tag applied to their record in KEAP.
I only have one field from GF which is the Email.
The actual email is correct but it seems when I select that field from the GF data it enters the actual email address which then gives an error message - Input value is invalid: { "ids": [ [email protected] ]} (which is the user email.)
I want it to enter the tag for that user if they complete the GF.
Am I doing something wrong or does the system not do that?

Thanks
David

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MMP

In the "Infusionsoft by Keap: Tag Existing Contact" action step you need to pass the Contact Id which you can retrieve from the "Infusionsoft by Keap : Tag Existing Contact" action step.

Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

2022-06-24_14h01_47.png