• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

insert image to a specific location on google doc

I am trying to use the insert a image to a specific location feature in Google Docs. I am having trouble with the location index section. what is the proper way to identify the location index, or do you have an instructional video on this?

Tis video only places the image at the bottom of the template. I want to use the option Insert Image in Specific location

1709641382578.png

Luv

Hey @Devin Morris

You can do that by using two action steps of Google Docs. The first one will be "Get Document Details" where you will fetch all the details about your doc. You can map the specific location where you want to insert the image, for e.g. {{1}}. Now you can find this in response of the "Get Document Details".
2024-03-05_18h23_24.png

Then you need to use "Insert an Image to a Specific Location" step. Now all you need to do is map the details accordingly and you will get the document link for the new document with the image.

2024-03-05_18h23_59.png