• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Inserting Graphs / Charts from Sheets into Google Docs Template Document

Girish

Hi,

I have my workflow from Google Sheets to Google Docs Template (with data from Sheets) to PDF file creation working great. Now I want to create and include graphs / charts from sheets into the PDF. Is this possible and if so, what is the process that I need to follow to get it done?

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

Luv

Hey @Girish

Yes you can do that. Although, we could assist you more effectively if you let us know what kind of graphs/charts are you trying to insert in the pdf. This can be easily done if they are in any image format. Kindly clarify a bit more. Meanwhile you can refer to this video from 5:01

Girish

Hey @Girish

Yes you can do that. Although, we could assist you more effectively if you let us know what kind of graphs/charts are you trying to insert in the pdf. This can be easily done if they are in any image format. Kindly clarify a bit more. Meanwhile you can refer to this video from 5:01

Thank you. This is good if I have images.

What I am looking to do is to insert a chart (e.g. a pie chart, bar chart) which can created from the calculated data (for e.g. marks obtained) in the sheets. This chart will be created for every row on the sheet that is saved when someone takes the test. So, the final output will have some textual content along with this chart. Hope I have been able to better explain my requirement. Thank you.

Luv

Hey @Girish

At present, this particular scenario isn't achievable unless you acquire the graphs or charts in image form.