• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Business - Not able to Publish Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

digideals

Hi there,

I was using IG Legacy for publishing videos (2-step). Now the Legacy API calls are deprecated and there is only one call, "Publish Videos". When I used that, I get an error 🔴 response which said "The video is not read for publishing, please wait" and "Media ID is not available" (screenshot attached).

Though Pabbly shows this step as success📈, the video was not published". (Same with Publishing Photo also, it expects creative id)

I understand that video publishing is still a two-step process (1.upload video - get container id & 2. publish) from the Graph API documentation, but it is missing in Pabbly Connect.

Please 🙏 help!

"Publishing videos is a two-step process:
  1. Use the POST /{ig-user-id}/media endpoint to create an IG Container.
  2. Use the POST /{ig-user-id}/media_publish endpoint to publish the video using its container."

Response - Publish Video. (It failed, But Pabbly shows Success)
Please help

Screenshot - 2022-01-25 08.02.39.jpg

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digideals

Could you please check the video configuration which you are passing, since there is a format for that from Instagram?

unnamed.png

P

PabblyMember3

Hello @digideals ,

Since publishing media is a two step process in Instagram for Business. We've used the steps internally but that is not working efficiently so we have deprecated the new Publish Video action and re-activated the older actions i.e. Create Video and Publish Video.

Facebook takes some time after the create video API executes and then only we can fire Publish Video API for this, you need to use a delay for at least 1 min above the publish video action as shown in the screenshot.

1643352852921.png

Try the above process in your workflow, It will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.