• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Carousel to Google Business Profile

Hi guys,
I'm trying to create a new Google Business Profile post when a new IG Business post is created. In many cases, we are posting multiple images in a single IG post. It's currently failing.
1. Am I able to create a Google Post with multiple images from IG?
2. If I'm not able to do so, am I able to at least get the first image and create a post with that? I currently have it to pull the first image URL but it's failing.

Thanks for any help!
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 11-32-49 IG TO Google - Slider - IMG Pabbly Connect.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue seems to be related to the image you are trying to upload not have proper extension at the end. Please try uploading the file to Imgur, which will provide you with a URL with the proper extension. Then map the URL from this step to the Google Business Profile action step and see if that fixes your issue.
1727305181001.png

Thanks for the reply,
I just tried adding a single image on Facebook, which the response I get is an actual image URL. Here are a sample URLS. I truncated both, but the first original link works (wont work now as I shortened it), the second one doesn't work at all (never work, notice the "\/"):
Whereas with a post with multiple images:
["https:\/\/scontent-hou1-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t39.30808-6\/461318718_7_n.jpg?_long-string-wont-load","https:\/\/scontent-hou1-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t39.30808-6\/461444.jpg?_?_long-string-wont-load"]

So I guess my issue is that automation won't work at all since the image URL filed contains extra characters which make the URL not accessible.
Has anyone else gotten a FB or IG carousel to work?

Luv

Staff member
Hey @computer_kid

You can use JSON Formatter for your use case. As it appears, the photo URLs are getting captured in Array format. So, if you pass that response in Iterator, you will get clean links which you can map in your Google My Business step. Please refer to the image below,

1727349144930.png

Kindly try this out and please let us know if this helps.

Awesome, this worked, thanks! Google Business Profile allows you to have different "Action Types". For example, Call, Learn More, etc. Is there a way to randomize between these 2 options? I don't see how it's possible but it figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @computer_kid

Kindly explain your query a bit more so that we can provide you an effective solution. Please clarify more about how do you want to make the posts in Google Business Profile from the links captured.