• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instagram Error Message: (#10) Application does not have permission for this actionFB error type: OAuthException

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serg

Hello
there are some problems with FB and IG connections.
1. FB
Task History ID: IjU3NjcwNTY5MDYzMjA0MzM1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzI1MTZiNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Step Name: Facebook Pages > Create Page Post
Connection Name: Facebook Pages WG
Task Error Detail:
{
"error > message": "Any of the pages_read_engagement, pages_manage_metadata,\n pages_read_user_content, pages_manage_ads, pages_show_list or\n pages_messaging permission(s) must be granted before impersonating a\n user\u0027s page.",
"error > type": "OAuthException",
"error > code": 190,
"error > fbtrace_id": "AkBgfc_xvWDSB2nLHvpC3h8"
}

2. IG
Error Message: (#10) Application does not have permission for this action
Error Type: OAuthException
Error Code: 10
Error Fbtrace Id: AxEkxLzpMCNocQgGheSBgYL

I tried to reconnect in Incognito page but no positive results.
This error occurs in three FB accounts and three IG
workflow/mapping/IjU3NjMwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzY1MjY0NTUzZCI_3D_pc
workflow/mapping/IjU3NjMwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzYyI_3D_pc
workflow/mapping/IjU3NjMwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzY1MjZhNTUzYyI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Serg

Kindly make a new connection and ensure that the app has the necessary permissions to perform this action. This may involve requesting additional permissions from the user or adjusting the app's permissions settings.

1671797973009.png

1671798038943.png

Serg

Hi
I did it and FB connected but IG not,
from 3 my IG accounts only one connected and other two have errors
I deleted connections several times and created new ones, but errors still appear

Error Message: (#10) Application does not have permission for this action
Error Type: OAuthException
Error Code: 10
Error Fbtrace Id: AxEkxLzpMCNocQgGheSBgYL

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Serg

Kindly try to remove the Pabbly Connect App from your Instagram account first and then reinstall it. Once you did that kindly re-authorize the action step and try again.

1671869926959.png

Serg

Hi, there are no apps on these pages in all 3 my IG accounts
they are not even in the account that works correctly

1671885702519.png

1671885817544.png

1671885849899.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Serg

As we can see from your Pabbly account, we can see you are not getting all the 3 pages from your Instagram account.

1672032079895.png

Kindly confirm whether it is working fine or not.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Serg

We have tried the same at our end and the Instagram action step is working fine, so it looks like you might not have granted all the permission to publish the post on Instagram.

1672117916017.png

So, kindly make a new connection in your browsers by logging out from your Instagram and Facebook accounts first.

And make sure that you have granted all the permission.

(Watch the last part of the video)

Serg

Hi
I did it in new browser by logging out from Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Result the same - (#10) Application does not have permission for this action
There is no window where I can set permissions, just a window with a login in FB

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Serg

We have tried at our end and the action step is performing the action step accordingly with any permission issues.

You could try once by converting your account to Creators account and after waiting for some time(>25mins) then change your account type to a professional account.

Kindly give it a try, I hope this might help you out and if the issue still persists then kindly contact the Instagram or Facebook support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.