• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Instamojo automation not executed

peterpan

Hi,
I made an automation that started with a web hook being fired on payment being received on instamojo. I made this automation on 15th Dec. It was fired and perfectly executed for the first time on 17 dec. Today (22nd Dec), second payment came through the same link, but the automation was not executed even 1 hour after the payment was made on instamojo. Way out from here ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @peterpan

We looked into your account and checked your workflow (Atlas World) created on 15 Dec and it seems like the workflow is executed perfectly.

Please check the workflow history which shows all the executions.

2021-12-23_11h48_34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

peterpan

Yes, that executes perfectly. I was talking about another one (Laxmikant + Atlases Package). It didn't fire yesterday and then I tried with my own test payments and still it refused to execute. I then, remapped the data using web hook testing tool in instamojo and today while another payment came in, it fired perfectly again.

The point is that, with such erratic behaviour, I am not at ease and rest assured that my automations are being taken care of . Please let me know if I can do anything on my end to rest assured that such inconsistency in execution of my automations can be avoided.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @peterpan

The Instamojo's trigger is a descriptive-based webhook trigger for which the trigger captures the data directly coming from the Instamojo's API as the trigger is a webhook type trigger.

The API's webhook only captures the response data which was sent by the application itself and it is something that we cannot manipulate. If your event is arriving late or not getting captured inside Pabbly Connect there is a good chance that it is being delayed sent to Pabbly Connect. In cases like these, you will have to contact Instamojo's team to see why your event is not being sent from Instamojo.

Thanks