• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrate FB Leads with mailchimp and send automated messages

Kalyanji

Hi,
I would like to seek your help in integrating FB Leads with Mailchimp and sending them my Instamojo payment link for registering to my webinar
Also, using the same database would like to schedule daily YouTube videos to their email ids.
When I was connecting FB Lead ads data only data which was coming after the connect started coming to Google Sheets. Is there any possibility we can get the previous data also?
Could you please help me with this?
Regards,
Kalyanji

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kalyanji

I would like to seek your help in integrating FB Leads with Mailchimp and sending them my Instamojo payment link for registering to my webinar
Please check out the following screenshot for you concerning use case -

2021-11-29_12h59_07.png

Also, using the same database would like to schedule daily YouTube videos to their email ids.
When I was connecting FB Lead ads data only data which was coming after the connect started coming to Google Sheets.
And regarding this, you can refer to our tutorial video on "Get YouTube Channel Stats (Views + Subscribers) on Your WhatsApp Every Day" (You can use any media application to send the message instead of Chat API in your workflow) -

Is there any possibility we can get the previous data also?
You cannot fetch the previously processed data from the trigger of the application.

Regards