• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is Axonaut integration up to date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm trying to use your Axonaut integration in my workflow, but when I test the Action "Create an Opportunity", and more recently "Create Company", I get a 500 error, without an error message.

The reason I'm asking you is that the same request works fine in Axonaut API's playground that can be found here : https://axonaut.com/api/v2/doc

To reproduce the situation :

In my workflow
1. Axonaut Action - Create Company, provide a valid API key
2. Provide a name to the Company, this is the only data designated as required
3. Test
4. Error 500

In Axonaut API's playground

1. Click the green button "Authorize" then provide a valid API key
2. Section "Companies", POST, /api/v2/companies Create a Company, click the black button "Try it out"
3. In the Request body, past the following payload and provide the business_manager field a valid email from your axonaut account
{
"name": "test-company-dev-1",
"is_prospect": true,
"is_customer": false,
"currency": "EUR",
"business_manager": "your_business_manager_email"
}
4. Hit "Execute" green button
5. It works

My guess is that Pabbly's Axonaut integration doesn't include the business_manager field, which is actually mandatory for the request to work.

How to make this integration's Action work again ?

Regards

Supreme

Staff member
I'm trying to use your Axonaut integration in my workflow, but when I test the Action "Create an Opportunity", and more recently "Create Company", I get a 500 error, without an error message.
We have made a slight change in the action step and you may now leave the "Company Custom" Field we didn't have any Business manager field in the API documentation of Axonaut. If that field is the custom field then you can pass it in the following manner -

1679381467912.png

Kindly try now and let us know if that works fine.

1679381552479.png

Status
Not open for further replies.