• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is is possible to sync my google drive files to onedrive?

Hello,

I have a 15g for google drive and 1T for onedrive. From time to time I will upload some file to my google drive. So my question is - whenever I upload a file to google drive, can it be sync to onedrive(the same file), then after 1 month gets the file in google file deleted?

How can I achieve that?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gordon1832

You can refer to the following screenshot for your concerning usecase.

Though there is no action event available that can erase the file from One Drive whereas you can erase it from Google Drive easily with automation.

1660371729240.png

Thank you for the prompt reply but I was stuck at the final step with a message: "https:202. The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

I thought it was caused by the permission setting from g drive, so right after the 1st step (when a new file is uploaded to g drive), I added a 2nd step to set it to share with anyone on the internet. after that I use the WebContentLink generated in the 1st step to point to 3rd step(upload to onedrive). However, the error is still there (with or without my 2nd step).

Can you please help again?

1660390984002.png

1660391005545.png

1660391034552.png

After a further test, I found that - if I just enable the flow and let it run, it WON'T sync the new file from google to onedrive. But if I click the "save & send test request" button in step 3 inside the flow, the file will be synced immediately. So I have to mannually click the button every time...

Please could you look into this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gordon1832

In your workflow, you do not need the "Share a File with anyone" action step instead you can directly map the web content link directly from the trigger response.

Further, do not need to worry about the status code whcih you are getting which means the API has already processed your task.