• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a way to hook Pabbly Rss feed to Facebook Page create new Event

tipsyypsi

I see options to create a new page post, new video, new photo, new multi photo, but no events? We would like to automate our event posting to auto post to Facebook.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tipsyypsi

Have you tried the "Facebook Conversions: Send Purchase Event" action step to send the purchase events?

1689056503261.png

tipsyypsi

Not purchase events. Actual events listed on Facebook for people to buy tickets. It is a specific post type for facebook.

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that the options you mentioned—creating a new page post, new video, new photo, and new multi-photo—are related to posting content on Facebook, but not specifically for creating events are present in Facebook API.

tipsyypsi

Correct. I want to duplicate events posted on our event calendar to Facebook, similar to the process used to duplicate them to google my business, using the event calendars rss fees.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tipsyypsi

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that adding an event to the Facebook calendar through the API doesn't appear to be possible at this time.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly create a submission on the HelloNext- https://pabbly.hellonext.co/ and upvote it so our technical team can create endpoints for you.

Please make sure that whatever updates with features you are required to update in the HelloNext so that our team will build those endpoints with the features needed for you.