• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there a way to increment sync time?

I have used Pabbly to connect Notion to Google Calendar.
When I add an item in Notion, it says it will take 8 hours.
8hours is not useful to me.
Is there a way I can increase the sync time?
Best regards

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @luispoalsek,

Could you please confirm whether you want to decrease or increase the trigger interval time?
  • Decreasing the trigger interval time will capture data from Notion more frequently.
  • Increasing the trigger interval time will capture data from Notion less frequently.
1697582594747.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Changing the trigger interval time is not possible from your end; you can share the Workflow URL, and we will change the time on your behalf.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Sure, we can reduce the trigger interval time to a minimum of 10 minutes, so it will take up to 10 minutes for the data you add in Notion to reflect in your calendar.

Please allow us some time, and I will have your trigger interval time reduced to 10 minutes.