• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

is there a way to only run workflow alternate days?

inoq

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzMDUxMzE1MTYxNTQzMyI_3D_pc
Hi there, am currently trying to figure out a workaround
am using pabbly to send data from an email to be published on google's blogger / blogspot
but now google's blogger has rate limited me, and says I've been publishing it too often

rateLimitExceeded
Error StatusRESOURCE_EXHAUSTED

is there a way I could set my workflow to only run alternate days?
(only proceed if date is odd number etc?)

Many thanks in advance!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @inoq

Based on the error message that you provided, it appears that you have reached the rate limit for making requests to "Google Blogger." This means that you have exceeded the maximum number of requests that are allowed within a specific period of time, and as a result, the request has been rejected with an error message. In this case, I request you to wait for some time and then try again after some time.
is there a way I could set my workflow to only run alternate days?
Yes, for this you can add the "Schedule by Pabbly" step in your workflow to trigger it at a specific time or at regular intervals. This step enables you to set a schedule for your workflow based on specific dates and times or recurring time intervals, such as daily, hourly, weekly, etc. By using this step, you can automate your workflow to run at the desired time and frequency.

2023-04-07_17h45_07.png