• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there any way to update google sheet without duplicate records?

ravi111

Hi,

I tried almost all conditions in filter, lookup, etc.

Requirement - I want to update the google sheet with API, if a row is present based on order id, I want to update it else create a new row.

Problem - If I add an action - lookup and update if order id exists - It only updates the existing, not add new records.

Please help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ravi111

We looked into your workflow and made some changes as per your condition. So we have added a Google Sheets Lookup Value to search the row index in order to update the row. Further added the router conditions to add and to update the row as per your use case.

Please check the workflow "PC test- [InstaLinko Orders]" which we have created in your account so that you can easill understand the steps -

1628679248425.png

We have used a router that checks the conditions. Learn more here how router works -

Last edited by a moderator: