• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Is there anyway to get all columns data from google sheets to pabbly? I used the webhook plugin on google sheets to transfer the data but it does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to get all column data from google sheets to pebbly? one by one ... I used the webhook plugin on google sheets to transfer the data, but it does not share all the entries in each column cell. Lastly ,if I try using search spreadsheet option it only display each cell as a separate way without providing me a way to attach each column one by one.

Yes please, when using send all data using the extension from google sheet;when using google sheet as an updated row or new row it only update and transfer the last index not all data.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @trialanderror22

Yes please, when using send all data using the extension from google sheet;when using google sheet as an updated row or new row it only update and transfer the last index not all data.
Then you can use the "Send Custom Data" option to send the data from a range.

E.g. -

1657620829782.png

Status
Not open for further replies.